- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP)
- National Practicing Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists Workforce Map (revised)
- American Psychiatric Association (APA)
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Rhode Island Chapter (RIAPP)
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- American Association of Directors of Psychiatric Residency Training (AADPRT)
- Accreditation Council on Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI Rhode Island)
National Resident Matching Program (NRMP)
- NIMH Health & Education
- Rhode Island Medical Society (RIMS)
- Rhode Island Psychiatric Society (RIPS)
- Rhode Island Psychological Association (RIPA)
- Family Service of Rhode Island (FSRI): School-Based Solutions
- Family Service of Rhode Island (FSRI): School-Based Counseling
- Kids’ Mental Health: A Road Map to Stronger Minds
Navigating Rhode Island’s Mental Health System
- Pediatric Mental and Behavioral Health Services at Lifespan
Lifespan offers a wide range of programs, services and research for psychological, developmental and behavioral conditions in children and adolescents.
- Rhode Island Parents’ Guide to Children’s Mental Health
- School-Based Health Centers
State of Rhode Island Department of Health
- Rhode Island Adolescent Mental Health Facts
- AACAP Family Resources
- AACAP Youth Resources
- AACAP Resource Centers
- AACAP Facts For Families
- AACAP Policy Statements
- AACAP Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist Finder
- AdditionCenter.com (Rhode Island)
Addiction Center is not a specific treatment facility, instead we are a free web information guide that connects addicts and their families with the help they need to put their lives together. .
A volunteer-run organization dedicated to guiding people through every step of the addiction treatment and recovery process. Goal: To connect those battling addiction to the help they need to put their lives back on track.
The AlcoRehab team is a group of professionals who are passionate about helping those struggling with alcoholism. We are devoted to providing free support and resources for people who are fighting an alcohol addiction and their loved ones.
Parental substance abuse is a major factor contributing to child abuse and neglect. Parents' abuse of alcohol and other drugs can lead to a cycle of addiction, which is reflected by high rates of alcoholism and other substance abuse among children of addicts. Our newest guides are available here:
Signs of Teen Drug Use
- Drug Treatment Center Finder. Resources offered:
Health Screenings, Collection of Informational/Educational Resources & Data, Extensive Drug and Alcohol Addiction & Treatment Guides, Nationwide Directory of Addiction Treatment & Mental Health Services
- Next Generation Village (Sebring, FL)
Next Generation Village offers a full continuum of recovery care for adolescents struggling with addiction, substance abuse, and co-occurring mental health disorders.
- Rehabs.com (Rhode Island)
Rehabs.com provides a huge internet database of executive private clinics, as well as a wealth of other options.
- Treatment4addiction.com (Rhode Island)
These centers offer facilities like residential as well as outpatient de-addiction programs. Most de-addiction centers offer psychotherapy, detoxification, and methadone maintenance.
- Tuck--Advancing Better Sleep
Tuck aims to improve sleep hygiene, health, and wellness through the creation and dissemination of comprehensive, unbiased, free resources. Boasting the largest collection of aggregated data on sleep surfaces on the web (over 95,000 customer experiences from nearly 1,000 individual sources).
- Peptoc, (707) 998-8410
Peptoc is a public art project created by students at West Side Elementary School in Healdsburg, California. It is a hotline with a menu of pre-recorded advice, pep talks, and words of encouragement from elementary-school students, offered in both English and Spanish.